Follow the below steps to allow the user to manage IIS (Internet Information Services) without the local administrator rights:
1) First Login with the local administrator rights.
2) Than to Control Panel and then Add/Remove Programs and then Windows Components. Then, install IIS components.(with i386)
3) After installing IIS, you have to Download “IIS Resource Kit Tools” from the below given link
IIS Resource Kit Tools (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=56FC92EE-A71A-4C73-B628-ADE629C89499&displaylang=en)
4) After Download "IIS Resource Kit Tool" , Install it.
5) Now you have to open file "Metabase Explorer” from the below given path
C:\Program Files\IIS Resources\Metabase Explorer
6) In “IIS Metabase Explorer” window, right click on the computer name and select the “Permissions” tab
7) Now Add the user to whom you want to provide IIS access and give permission as "Read".
8) Now right click on the "LM" node and click on permission
9)If any Security Warning dialog box appears, then just click on NO.
10) Now in Permission , add the user give him with "Read"
11)Than, expand “LM” node and then right click on “W3SVC” node and select Permissions.add the user and give him with "Full" Permissions
12) Now Expand "W3SVC"
13) Right Click on "Filters" and "Info" and select Permission and add the user with "Full" permissions
14) Now ext the Metabase Explorer.
15) You need to logoff now.
16) Now login with the user account to whom you have provided access rights and try to Manage IIS Manage Console.
It will work perfect
This way you can use IIS without providing the user's with Local System Administrator Rights.