To solve these Problem.
Prior to ESX 4.x, the netPktHeapMinSize value was measured in bytes. As of VMware ESX 4.x, the value is measured in megabytes.
In previous versions of ESX, you may have been directed to change the value of netPktHeapMinSize to a value of 16777216 to represent 16777216 bytes. The same value in ESX 4.x is interpreted as 16777216 megabytes or 16 terabytes. Allocating 16 terabytes of heap may have negative effects when attempting to boot the VMware ESX host.
To revert to the default value of 12 megabytes:
1. Go to the console of the ESX host and reboot the system.
2. When presented the boot menu, move the cursor keys to select Troubleshooting Mode and press Enter.
3. Log in as the root user when prompted.
4. At the prompt, run the command:
esxcfg-advcfg -k 12 netPktHeapMinSize
5. Reboot the server.
6. When presented the boot menu, move the cursor keys to select Normal Mode and press Enter.